Sunday 1 May 2016

TOP 10 WWE SUPERSTARS

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wwe_logo_2.png

TOP 10 WWE SUPERSTARS


This article is going to be a two parter, describing our top ten current WWE stars at the moment, first off will be Alex’s favourites then I (Courtney), will continue it on!! So stay tuned if you’re interested…

10) RUSEV 
http://www.sportskeeda.com/slideshow/
road-to-wrestlemania-31-rusev
This guy is talented and for sure knows how to deliver a good joke, I feel his fun heel character that's not so serious is what wrestling is all about, carrying a flag around with his own face on it and doing things that are comical, just check his twitter out for a good laugh with little inside wrestling jokes like the time he carried the monitor away from the announcers table and tweeted 'I guess I'm the TV champion now' or something along those lines, subtle things like that; plus his in ring talent makes him one of my favourites.
http://samizaynsource.com/
wwe-com-top-25-matches-in-2014-2/ 

9) SAMI ZAYN 
Seeing this guy go from the days of El Generico to his main roster spot these days fills you with nothing but pride, a man who loves the business and everything he does in the ring shows that, I love to see wrestlers who do this just for the love of it and simply because he's as talented as he is, he is always high on my list of favourites.
http://prowrestling.wikia.com/
wiki/American_Alpha

8) AMERICAN ALPHA
This tag team from NXT have caught my attention from the early days of their formation as a tag team.They simply put on a clinic every match which made me like them, there in ring work pretty much demands respect because it's just that flawless, Chad Gable as a solo wrestler would still probably feature in my top ten, that's how high I rate him, but I find them a perfect match as a tag team, talented and always a pleasure to watch.
http://www.wwe.com/
superstars/kevinowens

7) KEVIN OWENS 
Pretty much the same as Sami, following these two pre WWE, it would be hard not to support them now they are doing their trade on Monday nights and they do it effortlessly. I'm a big fan of Kevin Owens as a heel character and hope to see him and Sami tear it down from now and long into the future.


  6) CESARO
http://www.wwe.com/
superstars/cesaro
  If anyone needs that big push as the one no one can   topple as the champ then my pick would be Cesaro,   he is gifted in the ring and I wish for the dream      match of him vs Brock one day but it's hard to sum  up in words to suggest how good he is when the only  way to appreciate him is by watching his matches.  Until it happens, I will strongly believe this guy has the potential to be something big.

http://prowrestling.wikia.com/
wiki/The_New_Day
5) NEW DAY 
These lads don't really need an explanation as to why I like them but it's not so much the wrestling side but the comedy side that I love which comes as no surprise I'm sure. The fun messing around reminds me that goofy stuff has its place in wrestling and New Day becoming as popular as they are just proves with the right formula that the least expected things can work in wrestling.
http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/wwe/images/
36754461/title/dean-ambrose-photo

4) DEAN AMBROSE
Dean would probably be number 3 if it wasn't for the fact he seems to be stuck in the position of dipping into the main event but never truly will be that 'guy' and for me that just takes the edge off Dean, the man is amazing all round and is in my eyes champion material but what I believe and WWE believe are different, he has his fans, there is no doubt, I just hope someone as talented as Dean can one day get the chance he deserves.

http://www.wwe.com/
superstars/aj-styles
3) AJ STYLES
How could you not love a guy whose career is so inspiring? From TNA to New Japan to the likes of ROH and PWG to name a few, wherever AJ has gone, he has made an impact and that is no pun intended for his time in TNA but growing up seeing him in ROH and TNA, I was drawn to how amazing he was in the ring and always liked him and followed his career, he's always featured high in my favourites and will do till the day he's done putting on one hell of a show for us all.
http://nibble-t.deviantart.com/art/Seth-Rollins
-WWE-and-US-Champion-556003369

2) SETH ROLLINS
This is my dude, from the moment I saw him in FCW then properly introduced to him thanks to his time in the shield, I have become a major fan of him and I simply think it's because any true long-time fan can see themselves in Seth, the guy who always wanted to be that one and succeeded, and that's why I respect him so much, you can see the passion and love he has for this and that resonates with me.
http://www.wwe.com/
superstars/shinsukenakamura
1) SHINSUKE NAKAMURA 
In my opinion, Nakamura could well be the best in the world, the complete package in my opinion with unmatchable charisma and a unique in ring style that captivates any crowd he steps in front of. I love how mysterious his entrance is and his mannerisms are, he embodies the word unique to me and draws you in with his attire, how he moves and how he simply carries himself, when it comes to charisma then for me Nakamura is head and shoulders above anyone else and the all-around perfect wrestling package is what makes him my favourite wrestler just pipping Seth to the number one spot but for me, the top two could have being either way in this list and it still would be fine.
So that's it, my current top ten favourite wrestlers, below I’ll list a few honourable mentions to the few that I am a fan of but didn't quite make my top ten this time around.
Charlotte
Sasha
Enzo and Big Cass
Samoa Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment