Wednesday 4 May 2016

TOP 10 WWE SUPERSTARS

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wwe_logo_2.png

TOP 10 WWE SUPERSTARS

This is the second part in describing out favourite current WWE superstars, and this is my turn (Courtney) to share mine. I am a newer WWE fan than Alex, but I have easily picked uo my favourites and sitting watching old matches and documentaries on wrestlers has helped me develop this list... 
http://wwedivas.wikia.com/wiki
/Nikki_Bella

10) NIKKI BELLA
Now this would have been "The Bellas" but since Brie has recetntly left, I unfortunately can only say Nikki. But either way I think she is an amazing wrestler, she has a tonne of talent and I really can't wait for her return so I can see what she has to offer outside of The Bella twins, which I think will be something amazing. 

http://www.enuffa.com/2014/09/
top-ten-things-brock-lesnar-matches.html
9) BROCK LESNAR
Brock is the biggest man I have ever seen, he is huge. He's 6ft3, a whole foot bigger than me. That in itself is impressive but besides his size, he's scary as hell and his presence in the ring is overpowering, doing both UFC and WWE he's an amazing athlete and I couldn't not have him on my list. 
http://www.pngall.com/seth-rollins-png

8) SETH ROLLINS
I know Seth is out right now but I'm positive it won't be long until he's back. He is a very talented man, I mean he took the title from Brock so that has to say something about the man. I know for a fine fact when he does come back we'll be seeing even greater things from him. 
http://wwedivas.wikia.com/wiki/Naomi
7) NAOMI
The first time I was introduced to Naomi was when I heard the Funkadactyls song, and it was so catchy I just had to keep watching. From there I followed her career and I think she's extremely talented and has took her own character further in team B.A.D. She is an awesome wrestler, an entertaining women. As she says; she's NAOMAZING. 
http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/wwe/images/
36754461/title/dean-ambrose-photo

6) DEAN AMBROSE
Dean is a wrestler who never fails to entertain. You watch any of his matches and you can just see the raw talent he has, his apparent inability to feel pain. The Lunatic Assylum is definitely fitting for this guy, because he takes one hell of a beating in some of his matches, sacrificing his body in the ring.  
http://www.wwe.com/come-meet-wwe-
divas-natalya-and-alicia-fox-dallas
5) NATALYA
Nattie has Heart, pun intended. She has some talent to watch in the ring and at this moment I'm keeping my hopes up for her taking that title from Charlotte. She deserves it. She has a long history within the WWE and you can see her passion for the sport in everything she does. Not only is she an amazing wrestler, she's an amazing woman, helping out a tonne of charities involved with the WWE. She's not only an inspiration to many young girls out there, but also to me. 
http://shop.wwe.com/the-usos/

4) THE USOS
Jimmy and Jey Uso are in my opinion the best Tag Team in the roster at this time. They're two time tag team champions and deservedly. Their entrance: The Siva Tau, is such an individual way to enter the ring, it's entertaining and a way for them to honour their Samoan culture, We actually saw these two live the other week and they were even more fun in person. They are the type of wrestlers that help you get lost in the wrestling, like I said in our Wrestlemania review article, losing myself in the wrestling is important to me. 
http://santiagowwe12.deviantart.com/
art/The-Rock-321755278
3) THE ROCK
Although he doesn't really appear that often anymore, he is such a pleasure to watch wrestle. His mic ability is hilarious and his in ring ability is even better. I obviously, being newer to WWE than Alex, saw The Rock as Dwayne Johnson in movies, and I already knew that I was going to be a huge fan as I was a huge fan of his movies. But he gave me reason to become a fan of his wrestling appearances, because he owns any ring he enters. The man himself is also inspirational, his respect for women, fans and his work in charities makes me like him even more. 
http://lunaticdesigner.deviantart.com/art/Triple-H-
WWE-WHC-2016-Render-587133262

2) TRIPLE H
Triple H is one of the greatest, if not the greatest wrestler I've ever seen in the ring. For me, I like wrestlers even more if the man or woman behind the wrestler are a good person, and everything I've seen or heard of Paul Levesque outside of the ring, makes him sound like such a good man. Besides that The Game, is such a talented man, completely passionate about his career. I mean he got through 2 quad tears in his career and completed a full match on one of those, even though, that's basically impossible. The list just goes on for how impressive he is. I wish that I could have found wrestling way sooner than I have, because I would have loved to see D Generation X, and Triple H in his earlier career. 

http://turabambrose.deviantart.com/art/WWE
-Roman-Reigns-New-Render-PNG-583532083
1) ROMAN REIGNS 
The current WWE World Heavyweight Champion, and he deserves it despite WWE fans reaction at the moment. He is a talented man, we saw him live also a couple of weeks ago and it was such an amazing experience, he had a huge ring presence and his athletic ability was great to experience in person. I think Roman has drive and passion to achieve the goals he has set out for himself - ~"I can, I will" after all. I'm going to remain a fan of his, despite his current negative backlash. One of the first matches Alex showed me, was of The Shield, his favourite at the time being Seth and that's when I became a fan of Roman. It's amazing to see him achieving so much success outside of the tag team and I hope he keeps doing so. 

I found it very difficult to stack the last three in an actual order, but I got there in the end. So I hope you enjoyed, and keep watching for more content to come from us both. Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment